Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 28

Tomorrow there will be two blog posts ... one for the word, and one a little later for our very first 'spotlight on' feature! So don't forget to check back to learn a little bit more about one of your fellow participants! :)

Next up ...

fluffy

Here's my take on the prompt ... while I admit to being a snob in other areas of my life, I am certainly not a book snob - I'll read pretty much anything, and often enjoy losing myself in someone else's world of fluff and nonsense!

5 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant take on the word !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great word. I know what I want to do but not sure how :)

    I love yours, I had a massive binge on chick-lit a few years ago and overdosed I think. I enjoyed it a lot and I still have to have the latest Marian Keyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a book snob either - Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan was one of the best books I read last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo- they look like a pink and fluffy selection. I read anything that comes my way and have already almost filled my new kindle with free books from Amazon!!!!

    ReplyDelete